Earth Sea Sky Men's Vent-X Overtrou
- Heavy duty waterproof trousers
- Ideal for bush bashing and tramping
- Full length side zips with cover flaps
- Versatile wrap around design - no need to remove footwear
- Velcro® tabs to position zip cover flaps
- Elastic waist with draw-cord
- Seam sealed
- Durable water repellent finish to enhance breathability and prevent surface wetting
|Made From||2-layer 175g Vent X®|
Vent-X® fabric is a waterproof breathable nylon fabric that uses non-microporous hydrophilic polymer technology. The polymer coating is applied in a liquid form to the back of the base cloth allowing it to impregnate into the entire surface of the base cloth. This process obtains extremely high levels of adhesion which means the Vent-X® coating can be left exposed and unprotected on the inside without the fear of damage. Earth See Sky's heavy duty Vent-X® over trouser fabric is ideal for anything from sub alpine bush-bashing to work wear.
Warm hand wash. Use only mild soap such as Lux flakes or Sunlight soap. Do not use detergents or bleach. Do not dry clean. Drip dry. Store dry.
Cleaning this garment regularly will prevent any long term contamination of the coating. Store dry in a well ventilated area to prevent mildew. Contamination due to lack of washing or the build up of mildew may irreversibly damage the waterproof coating and effect the life expectancy of the garment.