Icebreaker Women's Descender Hybrid Jacket
- Slim fit
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection
- Channelled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil centre front zip
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Zipped hand pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Thumb loops anchor sleeves for extra warmth and easy layering
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|Length from Centre Back||69cm (Medium)|
|Made From||Main: 240g/m2 textured brushed terry Corespun 84% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 7% LYCRA®
Quilting face: 49g/m2 Pertex® Quantum Air 10D 100% nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 70g/m2 MerinoLOFT™
Merino Corespun wraps Merino fibre around a super-fine nylon core to create lightweight, warm and durable garments for demanding activities. The enhanced strength and durability of the fabric retains the next-to-skin softness, breathability, temperature regulation and odour resistance of Merino wool.MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps. A sustainable, high-lofting alternative to sntheti fills that retains warmth even when wet.
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.