Icebreaker Men's Strike Lite SS Crewe
- Slim fit
- Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed Merino eyelet for ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
|Length from Centre Back||74cm (Large)|
|Made From||155g/m2 jersey Cool-Lite™ Corespun, 50% Merino wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% nylon, 5% LYCRA®
Mesh: 145g/m2 eyelet Cool-Lite™ Corepun, 51% Merino wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% nylon
|Fabric Weight||155g/m2 Cool-Lite|
Cool-Lite™ combines Merino wool and TENCEL®, a natural fibre sourced from sustainably eucalyptus, so bringing together two natural, low environmental impact fibres. The high natural moisture content of TENCEL® keeps you cool in the heat yet remains dry to the touch and is 60-70% cooler than Merino wool alone, as well as having exceptional wicking abilities (50% more moisture absorbed than cotton and dries twice as fast as polyester). The Merino wool component resists odour, breathes, and regulates temperature when it turns cooler. This garment is also Corespun meaning the fibres are wrapped around a super-fine nylon core for enhanced strength and durability. Defeat the heat in comfort.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.